- Applications to participate in the competition are accepted until the 1st of March, 2019.
- Participant registration fee is 200 €, for other categories 100 €.
- Accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours and other services must be ordered through Kaunas Cantat.
- In case of refuse of participation in the competition, the fee is not refunded.
Participants must send the following material:
- application form
- a short description of the choir in English (up to 250 words).
- good quality (high definition) photo of choir.
- good quality (high definition) photo of conductor
- 5 copies of the program that will be performed on the main competition and Grand Prix competition by the regular post. These copies are not returned and remain in the competition archive.
- Audio / video recordings
- Participants of the festival should perform a concert program at one of the festival concerts.
- Concert program are freelly chosen.
- Concert program in the church should be sacred.
- Duration of concert program is approx. 15 minutes
- 10% of singers may be older or younger than mentioned in requirements In all categories
- One choir can participate in one or more categories. Program must be different in different categories.
- Length of the performance includes getting on and off the stage, time of the program performance and pauses between pieces.
- All pieces have to be performed without amplification.
- Choirs and orchestra, except for their conductors, are not allowed to enter the hall prepared for the competition for their acoustic rehearsal
- Participants shall pay all transportation, board, accommodation and other service expenses themselves.
- All rights of the video and sound recordings done during the festival, publication and distribution stay to the organizers of the festival.
- The organizers reserve the rights to change the program.
- By sending the application, the applicant agrees to all rules, terms and conditions of festival and competition.