First Round of Competition
- Participants of competition perform free a cappella
- Length of performance is between 12 – 15 minutes.
- Length of performance includes only stage time.
- Choirs may be penalized if the time on stage is extended more than 1 minute with reduced points.
- In categories minimum number of singers 14.
- In category E – ensembles minimum number of singers 4.
- In A and B categories 10% of the singers may be older than the above requirements.
- One choir can participant in a few categories, but with a different program.
Second Round of Competition
- Candidates to compete in the second round competition are choirs‘ with more than 21 points.
- Maximum 5 choirs can be selected for the second round.
- Members of the jury will decide on which choirs will compete for the second round.
- At the second-round competition choir performs 10-12 minutes a cappella program, pieces must not have been singing in the first round.
- The winners of the competition: first and second-round points are counted together to get results and winners.