- Participant registration is 250 Euro (for each other category 100 Euro) per choir.
- Accommodation and meals are book by the groups. If you need any help contact the organisers.
- Any extra activities in the city will be proposed by the organisers.
- Organisers will select the best choirs who will participate in the festival
- Selected choirs will received the scores of festival anthem which they have to learn before the festival
- Choirs will be distrubuted to the concert venues and have to perform at least 2 concerts in the festival.
• application form
• a short description of the choir in English (up to 250 words).
• good quality (high definition) photo of the choir.
• good quality (high definition) photo of the conductor.
- Participants of the festival should perform a concert program at two of the festival concerts.
- The concert program is freely chosen.
- Duration of concert program is approx. 20-25 minutes
- Choirs will experience contemporary city vibes and concerts at the fountains, concerts in the churches in Kaunas old town, united concerts with other choirs, open singing program, special guests concerts, seminar for conductors.
- Participants shall pay all transportation, board, accommodation and other service expenses themselves.
- All rights of the video and sound recordings done during the festival, publication and distribution stay to the organizers of the festival.
- The organizers reserve the rights to change the program.
- By sending the application, the applicant agrees to all rules, terms and conditions of the festival.